Apache StreamPipes (incubating) installer
This project contains a variety of StreamPipes installation and operation options, namely:
- StreamPipes Compose - The User's Choice
- StreamPipes CLI - The Developer's Favorite
- StreamPipes k8s - The Operator's Dream
NOTE: StreamPipes CLI & k8s are highly recommended for developers or operators. Standard users should stick to StreamPipes Compose.
This is useful in order to easily spin up StreamPipes' microservice environment consisting of:
- backend, connect master and ui container (see incubator-streampipes)
- extensions, i.e. connect adapter, custom sources and pipeline elements (see incubator-streampipes-extensions), as well as
- mandatory third-party services such as databases, message broker etc.
How to get started?
Clone this project
git clone https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampipes-installer
or download the ZIP of the installer. Click on the green button
Code on the top right. Then click on
Upgrade version for all options
To upgrade the StreamPipes version all at once for all options and README files you can use the little helper script.
IMPORTANT: This script does not check for valid version input.
Bugs and Feature Requests
If you've found a bug or have a feature that you'd love to see in StreamPipes, feel free to create an issue in our Jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/STREAMPIPES
If you have any problems during the installation or questions around StreamPipes, you'll get help through one of our community channels:
And don't forget to follow us on Twitter!
We welcome contributions to StreamPipes. If you are interested in contributing to StreamPipes, let us know! You'll get to know an open-minded and motivated team working together to build the next IIoT analytics toolbox.
Here are some first steps in case you want to contribute:
- Subscribe to our dev mailing list email@example.com
- Send an email, tell us about your interests and which parts of StreamPipes you'd like to contribute (e.g., core or UI)!
- Ask for a mentor who helps you understanding the code base and guides you through the first setup steps
- Find an issue in our Jira which is tagged with a newbie tag
- Have a look at our developer wiki at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STREAMPIPES to learn more about StreamPipes development.
We'd love to hear your feedback! Subscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org