Apache StreamPipes (incubating) Website + Docs
This repository includes the website and documentation of Apache StreamPipes (incubating) on https://streampipes.apache.org. Two different technologies are used to create both sites:
- The website uses harp.js to create static pages from ejs files.
- The documentation uses Docusaurus to create a versioned documentation.
Both parts are merged to a single directory during the CI process.
Node.js and npm are required to build both sites.
Build & run website
npm installfrom the root directory of this repository.
npm run start-websiteto start the website locally for debugging purposes. The content will be served on port 9000.
npm run build-websiteto build the website. This will create a folder
buildthat contains the generated static HTML and asset files.
npm installfrom the
npm run startto start the documentation for debugging purposes. The content will be served on
npm run buildto build the documentation This weill create a folder
build/streampipes-docsthat includes all required static files.
npm run ds-version NEW_VERSIONto release a new docs version.
- First, build the website as explained above.
- Then, build the documentation as explained above.
- Copy the content from the generated documentation (content from
streampipes-docs) to the
buildfolder into a subdirectory named