This file contains bidirectional Unicode text that may be interpreted or compiled differently than what appears below. To review, open the file in an editor that reveals hidden Unicode characters.
Learn more about bidirectional Unicode characters
- Website documentation for any Apache product **must** provide public download links where interested parties may obtain current official source releases and accompanying cryptographic files.
- Links to artifacts **must not** reference the main Apache web site. They **should** use the [standard mechanisms](release-download-pages.html), such as closer.lua, to make the download available through the content distribution system.
- All links to checksums, detached signatures and public keys for current releases **must** reference `downloads.apache.org/` using `https://` (TLS)*.
- All links to checksums, detached signatures and public keys for current releases **must** reference `downloads.apache.org/` using `https://` (TLS)*. *Legacy links to `https://[www.]apache.org/dist/...` are still allowed, but `downloads.apache.org` is preferred.*
- All releases, including old releases, are archived automatically. You **may** link from your PMC's download page to archived older releases for community convenience.
<i>* Older release checksums are on archive.apache.org, and you **may** also link to them.</i>