Apache Libcloud - a unified interface for the cloud
Apache Libcloud is a Python library which hides differences between different cloud provider APIs and allows you to manage different cloud resources through a unified and easy to use API.
|License:||Apache 2.0; see LICENSE file|
Resources you can manage with Libcloud are divided into the following categories:
- Compute - Cloud Servers and Block Storage - services such as Amazon EC2 and Rackspace
Cloud Servers (
- Storage - Cloud Object Storage and CDN - services such as Amazon S3 and Rackspace
- Load Balancers - Load Balancers as a Service, LBaaS (
- DNS - DNS as a Service, DNSaaS (
- Container - Container virtualization services (
Apache Libcloud is an Apache project, see <http://libcloud.apache.org> for more information.
Documentation can be found at <https://libcloud.readthedocs.org>.
For information on how to contribute, please see the Contributing chapter in our documentation <https://libcloud.readthedocs.org/en/latest/development.html#contributing>