Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Improved: Remove support for “ofbiz-containers.xml”
(OFBIZ-11100) To extend the containers loaded on startup, it was possible too both edit the “ofbiz-containers.xml” file or alternatively to define a container in a component. This redundancy adds extra complexity in the startup process for no good extensibility reason. The component container loader is more flexible since it allows developper to add new containers without touching the framework so it is better to only rely on this option. The component loader is now hard-coded directly in code. git-svn-id: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/ofbiz-framework/trunk@1863019 13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68
- Loading branch information
Showing with 19 additions and 112 deletions.
- +0 −27 framework/base/config/ofbiz-containers.xml
- +0 −60 framework/base/dtd/ofbiz-containers.xsd
- +4 −2 framework/base/src/main/java/org/apache/ofbiz/base/container/Container.java
- +15 −20 framework/base/src/main/java/org/apache/ofbiz/base/container/ContainerLoader.java
- +0 −3 framework/start/src/main/java/org/apache/ofbiz/base/start/Config.java