Please sign in to comment.
Fix an issue reported by Duc Trung NGUYEN on user ML:
> I tried to test the theme multiflex (for ecommerce) and detect a small > problem as the following: (USING http://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org) > > 1.connect to catalog manager > 2.go to "store" tab and select the store with id 9000 > 3.change its viual theme to MULTIFLEX > > 4.open the ecommerce site (it's ok with new theme) > 5.select a catagory from the categories menu on the left side. > 6.select another language > > And the problem come up: > The theme now is EC_DEFAULT instead of MULTIFLEX It was related to a not finished change introduced with http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1128983 I mean the addCheckValue request and sequel... I briefly tried to do it in a simpler way using a redirected parameter on setSessionLocale request, but got issue, gave up and simply reused the same way but moved the simple method from AffiliateSimpleEvents.xml to CustomerEvents.xml git-svn-id: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/trunk@1426787 13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 13 additions and 10 deletions.
- +3 −0 applications/order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/catalog/Category.groovy
- +5 −0 specialpurpose/ecommerce/script/org/ofbiz/ecommerce/customer/CustomerEvents.xml
- +0 −5 specialpurpose/ecommerce/script/org/ofbiz/ecommerce/misc/AffiliateSimpleEvents.xml
- +3 −3 specialpurpose/ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/controller.xml
- +2 −2 specialpurpose/ecommerce/widget/CatalogScreens.xml