Official website: https://shardingsphere.apache.org/elasticjob/
ElasticJob is a distributed scheduling solution consisting of two separate projects, ElasticJob-Lite and ElasticJob-Cloud.
Through the functions of flexible scheduling, resource management and job management, it creates a distributed scheduling solution suitable for Internet scenarios, and provides a diversified job ecosystem through open architecture design. It uses a unified job API for each project. Developers only need code one time and can deploy at will.
ElasticJob became an Apache ShardingSphere Sub-project on May 28 2020.
You are welcome to communicate with the community via the mailing list.
Using ElasticJob developers can no longer worry about the non functional requirements such as job scale out, so that they can focus more on business coding. At the same time, it can release operators too, so that they do not have to worry about high availability and management, and can automatically operate by simply adding servers.
A lightweight, decentralized solution that provides distributed task sharding services.
Uses Mesos to manage and isolate resources.
|Job Execution||Daemon||Daemon + Transient|
|Deploy Dependency||ZooKeeper||ZooKeeper + Mesos|
- Support job sharding and high availability in distributed system
- Scale out for throughput and efficiency improvement
- Job processing capacity is flexible and scalable with the allocation of resources
- Execute job on suitable time and assigned resources
- Aggregation same job to same job executor
- Append resources to newly assigned jobs dynamically
- Self diagnose and recover when distribute environment unstable
Job Dependency (TODO)
- DAG based job dependency
- DAG based job item dependency
Job Open Ecosystem
- Unify job api for extension
- Support rich job type lib, such as dataflow, script, HTTP, file, big data
- Focus business SDK, can work with Spring IOC
- Job administration
- Job event trace query
- Registry center management
Java 8 or above required.
Maven 3.5.0 or above required.
ZooKeeper 3.6.0 or above required. See details
Mesos 1.1.0 or compatible version required (For ElasticJob-Cloud only). See details