Please sign in to comment.
[SPARK-23138][ML][DOC] Multiclass logistic regression summary example…
… and user guide ## What changes were proposed in this pull request? User guide and examples are updated to reflect multiclass logistic regression summary which was added in [SPARK-17139](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-17139). I did not make a separate summary example, but added the summary code to the multiclass example that already existed. I don't see the need for a separate example for the summary. ## How was this patch tested? Docs and examples only. Ran all examples locally using spark-submit. Author: sethah <firstname.lastname@example.org> Closes #20332 from sethah/multiclass_summary_example. (cherry picked from commit 5056877) Signed-off-by: Nick Pentreath <email@example.com>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 164 additions and 33 deletions.
- +11 −11 docs/ml-classification-regression.md
- +5 −12 examples/src/main/java/org/apache/spark/examples/ml/JavaLogisticRegressionSummaryExample.java
- +62 −0 ...main/java/org/apache/spark/examples/ml/JavaMulticlassLogisticRegressionWithElasticNetExample.java
- +38 −0 examples/src/main/python/ml/multiclass_logistic_regression_with_elastic_net.py
- +5 −10 examples/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/examples/ml/LogisticRegressionSummaryExample.scala
- +43 −0 ...c/main/scala/org/apache/spark/examples/ml/MulticlassLogisticRegressionWithElasticNetExample.scala