Please sign in to comment.
[SPARK-23148][SQL] Allow pathnames with special characters for CSV / …
…JSON / text …JSON / text ## What changes were proposed in this pull request? Fix for JSON and CSV data sources when file names include characters that would be changed by URL encoding. ## How was this patch tested? New unit tests for JSON, CSV and text suites Author: Henry Robinson <email@example.com> Closes #20355 from henryr/spark-23148. (cherry picked from commit de36f65) Signed-off-by: hyukjinkwon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 31 additions and 14 deletions.
- +3 −3 sql/core/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/sql/execution/datasources/CodecStreams.scala
- +6 −5 sql/core/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/sql/execution/datasources/csv/CSVDataSource.scala
- +6 −4 sql/core/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/sql/execution/datasources/json/JsonDataSource.scala
- +16 −2 sql/core/src/test/scala/org/apache/spark/sql/FileBasedDataSourceSuite.scala