Please sign in to comment.
[SPARK-27735][SS] Parsing interval string should be case-insensitive …
…in SS ## What changes were proposed in this pull request? Some APIs in Structured Streaming requires the user to specify an interval. Right now these APIs don't accept upper-case strings. This PR adds a new method `fromCaseInsensitiveString` to `CalendarInterval` to support paring upper-case strings, and fixes all APIs that need to parse an interval string. ## How was this patch tested? The new unit test. Closes #24619 from zsxwing/SPARK-27735. Authored-by: Shixiong Zhu <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Dongjoon Hyun <email@example.com>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 62 additions and 62 deletions.
- +25 −0 common/unsafe/src/main/java/org/apache/spark/unsafe/types/CalendarInterval.java
- +25 −0 common/unsafe/src/test/java/org/apache/spark/unsafe/types/CalendarIntervalSuite.java
- +1 −16 sql/catalyst/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/sql/catalyst/expressions/TimeWindow.scala
- +8 −2 sql/core/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/sql/Dataset.scala
- +1 −16 sql/core/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/sql/execution/streaming/GroupStateImpl.scala
- +1 −14 sql/core/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/sql/execution/streaming/continuous/ContinuousTrigger.scala
- +1 −14 sql/core/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/sql/streaming/ProcessingTime.scala