Please sign in to comment.
[SPARK-19964][CORE] Avoid reading from remote repos in SparkSubmitSuite.
These tests can fail with a timeout if the remote repos are not responding, or slow. The tests don't need anything from those repos, so use an empty ivy config file to avoid setting up the defaults. The tests are passing reliably for me locally now, and failing more often than not today without this change since http://dl.bintray.com/spark-packages/maven doesn't seem to be loading from my machine. Author: Marcelo Vanzin <firstname.lastname@example.org> Closes #20916 from vanzin/SPARK-19964. (cherry picked from commit 441d0d0) Signed-off-by: hyukjinkwon <email@example.com>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 27 additions and 13 deletions.
- +8 −5 core/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/deploy/DependencyUtils.scala
- +2 −1 core/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/deploy/SparkSubmit.scala
- +2 −0 core/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/deploy/SparkSubmitArguments.scala
- +9 −4 core/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/deploy/worker/DriverWrapper.scala
- +6 −3 core/src/test/scala/org/apache/spark/deploy/SparkSubmitSuite.scala