Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
PackIO requires a LabVIEW runtime engine (32-bit or 64-bit) and DAQmx drivers to run. Executables are available on the Releases page. The latest version, v273, was compiled for LabVIEW Runtime Engine 2014. Viewing and modifying the source code requires a full installation of LabVIEW.
No other installation is required, PackIO is a self contained executable. We recommend to place the downloaded executable in a directory such as
and to then create a shortcut on your desktop and/or the taskbar.
When first run, PackIO will create the following directories in the directory the main program library is in if they do not already exist:
- TempData: where temporary data files produced by the Go back feature are stored.
- Configurations: contains four subdirectories
- Epoch: individual epoch files should be stored here for use in the Epoch Loader
- Input: input configurations should be stored here for use in the Master Setup input tab (see below)
- Output: output configurations should be stored here for use in the Master Setup output tab (see below)
- Seal: configurations for Seal Test should be stored here (see below)