pyes - Python ElasticSearch
pyes is a pythonic way to use ElasticSearch since 2010.
This version requires elasticsearch 1.x or above. It's a pre release for pyes 1.x. Give a look to migrations documentation to upgrade you code for ElasticSearch 1.x.
We are working to provide full support to ElasticSearch 1.x (check the develop branch: we are using the git-flow workflow) that'll have:
- connection based on Official ElasticSearch client ??
- full support to ElasticSearch 1.x (removed old support due incompatibility with old version of ES)
- migration from multi_field to >field>.fields
- refactory of old code to be more pythonic
- performance improvements
- Python3 support (only HTTP, thrift lib is not available on python3)
- Thrift/HTTP protocols
- Bulk insert/delete
- Index management
- Every search query types
- Facet Support
- Aggregation Support
- Geolocalization support
- River support
Migrated many code to ElasticSearch 1.x Full coverage for actual queries
Added aggregation Fix for python3 compatibility Upgraded code to use ElasticSearch 1.x or above
Bug Fix releases for some python3 introduced regression
A lot of improvements. Python 3 support.
Migration to version 0.99
CustomScoreQuery has been removed. The FunctionScoreQuery with its functions cover the previous functionalities. For scripting use ScriptScoreFunction.
- much more documentation
- add coverage
- add jython native client protocol
This software is licensed under the
New BSD License. See the
file in the top distribution directory for the full license text.