|Keywords:||search, elastisearch, distribute search|
pyes is a pythonic way to use ElasticSearch since 2010.
This version requires elasticsearch 0.90 or above.
We are working to provide full support to ElasticSearch 1.0.0 (check the develop branch: we are using the git-flow workflow) that'll have:
- connection based on Official ElasticSearch cliient
- full support to ElasticSearch 1.0.0 (removed old support due imcompatibility with old version of ES)
- aggregation support
- migration from multi_field to >field>.fields
- refactory of old code to be more pythonic
- performance improvements
- Python3 support (only HTTP, thrift lib is not available on python3)
- Thrift/HTTP protocols
- Bulk insert/delete
- Index management
- Every search query types
- Facet Support
- Geolocalization support
- River support
Bug Fix releases for some python3 introduced regression
A lot of improvements.
Python 3 support.
- much more documentation
- add coverage
- add jython native client protocol
This software is licensed under the New BSD License. See the LICENSE file in the top distribution directory for the full license text.