A curated, community compiled list of everywhere you can use the decentralized Dai stablecoin
You can visit
usedai.org to get here.
- Agencies and Consultancies
- Charity and Tipping
- Finance, Investment, Trading
Agencies and Consultancies
- 4IRElabs - Research and development for DeFi, DAOs and more.
- Bitfalls - Consultancy and dapp development, blockchain education.
- BlockRocket - Web3 focused software consultancy, experienced dapp builders, DeFi, DAOs, NFTs and crypto in general.
- D5 - The Data Science DAO - Data scientists and data engineers with expertise in crypto / blockchain.
- Gaia Systems Inc. - Software development consultancy: we specialize in web development, blockchain and machine learning.
- LimeChain - Blockchain development and consulting software company for both public and private solutions.
- Protofire - Protofire specializes in software engineering for decentralized infrastructures, protocols and applications.
- ScopeLift - Software consultancy with expertise in crypto, web, and native mobile development.
Charity and Tipping
- NeedsList - Real-time needs registry for disaster relief and humanitarian aid.
- Unicef Ventures, France - Invests in frontier technologies, and how they could be used to solve humanity’s greatest challenges.
- Bidali - Buy gift cards with Dai.
- Coinevents.io - Event tickets, sell your event's tickets for crypto (including DAI).
- DAppNode - Infrastructure for the decentralized world. The easiest way to run your own nodes, now. Pre-configured full node micro PCs.
- OpenSea - Buy and sell digital good and assets. Make offers in Dai.
Finance, Investment, Trading
- AirSwap - Trade Dai for ETH and other popular tokens instantly or with OTC desks.
- Compound - Earn interest on Dai via algorithmic Money Markets.
- DeFi Academy - Localized DeFi workshops in Croatian and English, moving globally according to demand.
- DEX.AG - Trade at the best price from all major DEXes.
- dex.blue - dex.blue delivers the best non-custodial orderbook exchange: liquid, fast and uncompromisingly secure.
- Dharma - Lend your Dai and earn interest.
- dYdX - The most powerful open trading platform for crypto assets.
- InstaDApp - A DeFi autonomous banking platform to lend, borrow, leverage and swap ETH, Dai and other ERC20 tokens.
- KyberSwap - A simple way to exchange tokens. No deposit, no order book, competitive spreads.
- Liquality - Free Atomic Swaps between BTC, Dai and ETH.
- Neutral - Neutral Dollar is a metastable basket of stablecoins. A digital dollar with lower volatility and globally shared liquidity.
- Maker - Get loans in Dai against collateralized ETH.
- Nuo - Lend, borrow, and margin trade your Dai, ETH, and other ERC20 tokens.
- Oasis - Decentralized exchange from MakerDAO.
- PoolTogether - A no-loss lottery where everyone gets their deposit back and one person collects all the interest.
- Swarm - Use Dai to participate in security token offerings.
- TokenSets - Automated rebalancing of crypto portfolios supporting Dai, ETH, and other tokens.
- Uniswap - Decentralized protocol for swapping ETH, Dai and other tokens.
- William M. Peaster - Writing and editing services in exchange for Dai or ETH.
- Bounties Network - Earn Dai, ETH, or other tokens by working on freelance projects or fund your own.
- Bounty0x - Fund or complete bounties for marketing, development, and creative tasks with/for Dai, ETH, and other tokens.
- Gitcoin - Platform for crowdfunding and freelance developers for your software projects.
- CelerX - Play eSports games, win crypto prizes. Have fun. Play to earn!
- Coinbase Dai Tutorial - Learn about Dai and Earn upto 20 Dai.
- GridPlus Energy - Pay for your electricity in the state of Texas with Dai, ETH, or BTC.
- Whisp - A payroll service that allows an employer to pay employees using Dai, ETH or other ERC20 tokens.
- Aave Pay - Use Dai and other crypto to send fiat payments to basically anyone.
- Argent - Send Dai and other crypto with no transaction fees (free gas).
- Coingate - Accept payment in Dai and 50 other crypto currencies.
- Dai Card - Instant, off-chain, peer to peer, Dai transactions using browser-based UI.
- Gilded - Crypto accounting made simple.
- Groundhog - Accept recurring and pre-authorized subscription payments from customers.
- Living Room of Satoshi - Pay with confidence at Australia's largest crypto payments gateway.
- Monolith - Non-custodial Ethereum contract wallet paired with a Visa debit card to spend your DAI.
- Reqify - Request for Shopify is a simple way to accept cryptocurrency payments on your Shopify store.
- Request - Create cryptocurrency invoices and request payments in Dai, ETH and other ERC20 tokens.
- Trust Wallet - One wallet for all your crypto assets.
- Wirex - Fund a Wirex debit card with Dai and spend anywhere Visa is accepted.
- WooReq - Request for WooCommerce is a simple way to accept cryptocurrency payments on your WooCommerce store.
This list is a community project and is in no way affiliated with Maker or any other entity. Nothing in this repository may be construed as legal or investment advice, nor as an endorsement of any of the businesses or projects contained herein. Holding and/or using Dai-- or any other cryptocurrency-- has risks. No contributor to this project may held liable for lost or stolen funds, or any other damages that may be incurred by using Dai or interacting with the projects listed herein. Contributors to this repository may hold positions in crypto assets. Please consult with your own legal, financial, and tax professionals.
To the extent possible under law, Ben DiFrancesco has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.
The copyright of the Dai Logo is not held by this project. It is used here in accordance with the doctrine of fair use.