Path Intellisense support for atom.
Autocomplete provider based on atom autocomplete-plus package
- Provides path suggestions based on typed path.
- Current file relative path suggestions are provided typing either self (./) or parent(../) directory location.
- Project folder relative path suggestions are provided typing forward slash (/).
- Suggestions are provided at typing by default, but it's also possible to configure them to be provided only by pressing (ctrl + space) shortcut by setting manual-suggest configuration parameter on true.
- Suggestions are provided within quoted strings both single and double by default.
It´s possible to configure different scope descriptors in scope-descriptors configuration parameter.
- Escaping of single quotes is allowed within single-quoted strings.
Install from atom´s settings/packages tab or run following command on a terminal:
apm install atom-path-intellisense
This package exports following configuration settings to config.cson file:
If set to true, path suggestions are provided manually only by pressing (ctrl + space) shortcut.
Array of scope descriptors to allow suggestions within them.
Quoted strings both single and double are supported by default.
See: Scope Descriptors
Example of config.cson file:
"*": "atom-path-intellisense": "manual-suggest": "false" "scope-descriptors": [ "string.quoted.single" "string.quoted.double" ]