Magnolia Vanity-URL App
Allows to configure vanity URLs in the Magnolia CMS without requiring access to the config workspace. Ideal for page/content editors who are not supposed to write to the config workspace. Also creates QR codes.
Released under the GPLv3, see LICENSE.txt.
Feel free to use this app, but if you modify the source code please fork us on Github.
Though the sourcecode is kept on Github, this module is part of the Magnolia Forge and uses its infrastructure.
Issues are tracked at the Magnolia JIRA for this Magnolia Forge module. Any bug reports, improvement or feature requests are welcome!
Maven artifacts in Magnolia's Nexus
You can browse available artifacts through Magnolia's Nexus
<dependency> <artifactId>magnolia-vanity-url</artifactId> <groupId>com.aperto.magkit</groupId> <version>1.5.2</version> </dependency>
- Version 1.2.x is compatible with Magnolia 5.2.x
- Version 1.3.x is compatible with Magnolia 5.3.x
- Version 1.4.x is compatible with Magnolia 5.4.x and 5.5.x
- Version 1.5.x is compatible with Magnolia 5.6.x
Magnolia Module Configuration
In the module configuration of the vanity url module, you can configure the following settings:
- excludes : Pattern of urls, which are no candidates for vanity urls.
- by default an exclude for all urls containing a dot is configured, that prevents the virtual uri mapping checks every ordinary request like script.js or page.html
- publicUrlService : Implementation of com.aperto.magnolia.vanity.PublicUrlService. Two implementations are already available.
- com.aperto.magnolia.vanity.DefaultPublicUrlService (default) : Use of default base url and site configuration with context path replacement.
- com.aperto.magnolia.vanity.SimplePublicUrlService : Used configured public prefix and removes the author context path.