Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
🆕 Build improvements
- Build pipeline has been reduced from Webpack, Gulp, and Rollup to only Rollup. The new pipeline was mostly inspired by what is done in the vue.js project.
- The build now creates proper UMD, UMD + minified, ESM and CJS output files with proper package.json configurations. This modification allows all usage scenarios, UMD can be used directly in browsers, ESM with the latest build tools and CJS with older ones.
- Package.json entries were added for jsdelivr and unpkg. This allows CDNs to choose the proper UMD build output.
- Dev dependencies were cleaned up and locked to a specified version (current latest) so that it is possible to have reproducible builds.
- All require and module.exports have been removed and converted to ecmascript modules import/export in all src and tests folders. The mix and match use of cjs and esm was probably the root cause of all build issues.
🔥 Breaking Changes!
svgURL()method is replaced with
dataURI()for generating base64 image which can be used in other tools like jsPDF - fixes #222
🐞 Bug fixes
- Legend custom formatter hover issue - fixes #265
- Hierarchy issue fixed in responsive options ; fixes #255
- Added new types in apexcharts.d.ts
- Radar chart samples created for Vue/React