This script will let you setup dutodeployment your repositories by using git's post-receive script.
It initiate a --bare repository auto setup the post-receive script into the bare repo.
Feel free to contribute.
Clone this repository into your repositories(where all --bare repos will lives in) folder
$ git clone email@example.com:aphichat/deployments.git
Make sure to have the repositories folder in
Add --bare repository with post-receive script.
$ sh serverpilot.sh -repository <repository> -branch <staging|production>
Add the remote to our local machine repository.
$ git remote add <staging|production> <user>@<host>:/srv/users/<user>/apps/repositories/<repository>.git
Deploy using this command
$ git push <staging|production> <branch>
- Add option to auto migrate databases when deployed
- Add support for more servers
- Add ability to set composer install at the post-receive script
- Add CMS specifics support
- Add type of project support (rails, react, angular, etc...)