Fury OAS3 Parser Changelog
- Added support for the
exampleSchema Object properties.
- Added support for response headers.
- Added partial support for the
examplein Parameter Object
- A warning will now be emitted when an invalid 'Parameter Object' 'in' value is set, previously this would cause an error.
nullas a valid type for a Schema Object,
nullis not supported as a type in OpenAPI 3 Schema Object.
nullableshould be used instead.
- Added check for
requiredin a Path Parameter.
- The parser will now handle Responses Object which contains status codes that are not strings. Previously the parser would throw an error, we will now coerce number status codes to a string and emit a warning when a status code is not a string.
- Fixes support for schema objects which do not declare a type.
- Object properties in a Schema Object are now supported.
- Referencing (
$ref) a response object is now supported.
- Array items in a Schema Object are now supported.
- Object required properties in a Schema Object are now supported.
- Request bodies and request body references are now supported in operations.
- Fixed detection of YAML OpenAPI 3 documents where the OpenAPI version was not wrapped in quotes.
- Path and query parameters are supported in 'Operation Object'
Unsupported properties in 'Parameter Object' will now emit an unsupported warning, previously using unsupported properties was emitting a warning that the properties were invalid.
The parser will no longer error out for unsupported parameter 'in' values, instead an unsupported warning will be emitted.
Parameter names containing unreserved URI Template characters (
~) are now supported.
$ref) a parameter that couldn't be parsed (due to the parameter failing validation) will no longer cause a cryptic error that the referenced object was not defined.
- 'Request Body Object' are now supported, request body description and examples will be shown in the parse result.
- The parser will warn when an OAS 3 document contains operation's with the