Skip to content
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
0.2.0 / 2011-09-11
if statements allow filters applied to operands.
for loops allow filters applied to the object that will be iterated over.
0.1.9 / 2011-09-11
allowErrors flag will allow errors to be thrown and bubbled up. Default to catch errors.
- Changed Internal speed improvements.
0.1.8 / 2011-09-10
- Changed All tags that 'end' must use named ends like
0.1.7 / 2011-09-05
- Added this History document
- Fixed date filter to zero-pad correctly during september when using 'm' format
0.1.6 / 2011-09-04
- Fixed Template inheritance blocks messing up.
0.1.5 / 2011-09-04
- Added ability to specify custom filters
- Added ability to specify custom tags
- Changed slots removed -- implement using custom tags if desired
- Fixed ability to do either dot- or bracket-notation or mixed in variables
- Fixed internal parsing helpers
0.1.3 / 2011-09-01
- Fixed filter parser to work correctly with single-quoted params in filters.
0.1.2 / 2011-09-01
- Initial swig publish after forking from node-t