- Repository for the https://sandbox.apicart.net.
- Visit https://apicart.net. Create a static e-commerce with zero backend today.
- Fully static website powered by Github Pages.
Use Sandbox as a template for your e-commerce
You can use Sandbox as a template for your e-commerce and host it on Github Pages:
- Download or fork this repository
- Sign up, create products, add payment and delivery methods according to this tutorial.
- In the
assets/sandbox.jsfile replace our tokens by your PUBLIC tokens from the administration. Also change products, categories and everything you want
- In the
index.htmlfile, at the beggining of the file, change or remove the tracking code for the Google Analytics.
- Enable Github pages in your repository.
- In case you want to use custom domain, update the domain in the
CNAMEfile to the one you want to use. Otherwise, remove this file.
In case of any question dont hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.