#APIMASH Earthquake App ##Date: 5.10.2013 ##Version: v1.0.0 ##Author(s): Brian Hitney ##URL: http://github.com/apimash/starterkits
- Uses both USGS and Bing maps.
- Windows 8
- Visual Studio 2012 Express for Windows 8 or higher
- Bing Maps SDK for Windows Store apps - Download here, and follow the instructions here for adding a reference to the SDK to your app.
- Bing Maps API Key (sign up here - Microsoft Account required for the Bing Maps Portal)
- Download the Starter Kit Zip Portfolio from http://apimash.github.io/StarterKits/
- Open the Solution in Visual Studio
- Compile and Run
The sample code described herein is provided on an "as is" basis, without warranty of any kind, to the fullest extent permitted by law. Both Microsoft and I do not warrant or guarantee the individual success developers may have in implementing the sample code on their development platforms or in using their own Web server configurations.
Microsoft and I do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations regarding the use, results of use, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any data or information relating to the sample code. Microsoft and I disclaim all warranties, express or implied, and in particular, disclaims all warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and warranties related to the code, or any service or software related thereto.
Microsoft and I shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages or costs of any type arising out of any action taken by you or others related to the sample code.
##Change Log ###v1.0.1
- Updated download links to Bing maps SDK
- Fixed screenshot URL