- This is an unofficial Git Repo for frontaccounting and it's extensions / utilities.
- Currently only the official v2.3.x branch is supported here.
- My mods and pending commits to the core are in the FAMods folder and documented in the FA 2.3 Support Wiki.
- Column Widths for large transaction numbers in reports discussed in the forum can be backported.
- DB Schema has been frozen for this version and any changes will break normal upgradeability.
- DB Schema can be optimised as in FAMods/sql/alter_to_latest.sql
- Home: http://www.frontaccounting.com
- Releases: http://www.sf.net/projects/frontaccounting/files
- Forums: http://frontaccounting.com/punbb
- Wiki: http://frontaccounting.com/fawiki/
- ERD in Wiki: http://frontaccounting.com/fawiki/index.php?n=Devel.ERDiagram23
- Reports in Wiki: http://frontaccounting.com/fawiki/index.php?n=Help.ReportsAndAnalysis
- Bugs: http://mantis.frontaccounting.com/
- Extensions: http://anonymous:email@example.com/2.3/ - updation stopped at the beginning of 2016 for this version.
- This repo will be updated only when I have the time.
- It is meant to enable easy localised forking on GitHub from any release.
- It can be used to study differences for migration between versions where individual proficiency in using GIT is better than in using Mercurial.
- Like any development code repo, code here should be used with care.
- Do not be fooled that any snapshot is well tested stable release, while in many times it is not.
- Using full random snapshots of FA repo is officially unwelcome.
- FA Repo code is placed here for study, development and local deployment only especially where internet is not available.
- FA versions are not released too often in order to provide a minimal acceptable level of stability, which is important especially in accounting software.
- Any changes in the code that are not yet in the official repo is listed in FAMods/CHANGELOG_apmuthu.txt.
Third Party Connects
- WordPress Connect: WP SVN. The original repo is empty now.
- Import active Frontaccounting items into wordpress as posts.