- Issue #57: Fix error trace notification.
- Add timeout to availability checker.
- The availablity checker prints it's url before starting.
- Change CLI default port to 3001.
- Fix Rake task options.
- PhantomJS 1.5 compatibility.
- Add onError handler for catching PhantomJS errors
- Filter logs and errors depending on the runner setting to speed up result parsing.
- Add errors to the spec doc.
- Fix server start when not running in context of Guard.
- Issue #45: Cannot start Rack server.
- Optimize PhantomJS runner result passing to improve speed.
- Add a console.log implementation that supports formatting and pretty printing.
- Issue #43: Fix Rake rask for Ruby 1.9.3p125
- Issue #42: Add the possibility to start a custom Rake based server.
- Issue #42: Add option to configure the Jasmine spec directory.
- Pull #41: Clean up Guardfile template. (@DouweM)
- Fix broken Rake task.
- Issue #39: Add proper return code for the Rake task.
- Pull #38: Proper server shutdown. (@darrinholst)
- Fix command line version output.
- Issue #35: Fix spec count in the results.
- Issue #33: Exit code wrong on CI helper when runner fails.
- Clean paths after last failed specs have been added.
- Issue #31: Don't try to stop a server when no server is running.
- Issue #30: Provide a Rake task that wraps the Thor CLI.
- Issue #28: Relax gem dependencies.
- Improve spec file inspector.
- Switch to ChildProcess for managing the servers.
- Issue #21: Remove version from Rack and Thor dependencies.
- Avoid log output from the server in the console
- Add Mongrel and Thin as servers.
- Set server env as default back to development for better debugging.
:server_envoption to set rack environment.
- Fix JSON decoding problem.
Issue #10: Add
.coffeeto the allowed file types in the inspector.
- Pull #9: Autodetect PhantomJS location. (@dnagir)
- Issue #12: Fix timeout in the PhantomJS runner.
- Pull #8: Update README with quicker setup instructions for Rails 3.1. (@dnagir)
- Pull #11: Improve default Guardfile definition. (@dnagir)
- Set port on the default jasmine_url.
- Automatically start either a Rails or Jasmine Gem server.
- Rethrow SystemExit in spec run for proper exit status.
- Add cli helper to run guard-jasmine on CI server.
- Quote spec runner suite argument.
- Ensure console.log capturing before the spec run is ignored.
- More robust error handling..
- Change default Jasmine url to http://localhost:3001/jasmine
- Ensure PhantomJS bin is available in the right version.
- Disable :task_has_failed until new Guard version is available.
- Make use of :task_has_failed to abort Guard groups.
- Pull #3: Correct :jasmine_url in README.md (@dnagir)
- Improved formatting.
- Add an executable to request the results from the command line.
- Never run a old failed spec when only invalid paths are passed.
:max_error_notifyto limit error system notifications.
- Multiple enhancements for phantom spec runner
- Format known error message styles for better readability
- Fix url to Jasmine runner for a single suite.
- Better system notifications
- Catch connection refused from the Jasmine availability check.
- Test if Jasmine runner is available on start.
- Issue #1: Fix filter Regex.
- Ensure the console.log output in the test won't go to the JSON result.
- Do not pass the spec dir through the Inspector.
Run alltriggers all specs at once, not all specs sequentially.
- Fix inspector glob to get also non-coffee specs.
- Finish the runner phantomjs bridge.