PyJenkinsCI is a test Jenkins Continuous Integration (CI) for Python projects, compatible with Mac OSX and Ubuntu systems. This project runs standard code quality checks, and a JMeter stress performance test. This project should not be deployed into production!!! It is for demonstration and learning uses only.<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WJb1U4mlK7s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Run test project
- use a Mac, or Ubuntu system
- enable remote SSH access
- install VirtualBox and Vagrant
- git clone project into "~/Sites" folder
- configure the ssh HOST_USER and HOST_PASS in "/data/build.sh"
- open a Terminal, cd "/vagrant", run "vagrant up"
- wait for provisioning to finish, usually 2 to 10 minutes
- open browser, go to "http://127.0.0.1:8080"
- click on "discover-flask-vagrant"
- click "Build Now"
- wait for project to build
- add Gauntlt
- add Windows Host support
- add Selenium, WebDriver, and Protractor
- add Snort
- add Nagios
Add Another Jenkins Project
If you would like to add your own project, here are the steps to take:
Create New Project
- Item name: discover-flask-vagrant
- Freestyle Project
Source Code Management
- Source Code Management: Git
- Repository URL: https://github.com/apolloclark/discover-flask-vagrant
- "Add build step"
- Execute shell
- Command: "sh /vagrant/build.sh"
- pylint: **/pylint.out
Publish JUnit test result report
- Test report XMLs: **/nosetests.xml
Public Cobertura Coverage Report
- Cobertura xml report pattern: **/coverage.xml
Publish SLOCCount analysis results
- SLOCCount reports: **/sloccount.sc
Publish Performance test result report
- Add a new report > JMeter
- Report files: **/jmeter.jtl
Update pathways in build.sh
Add "/www/run_tests.sh" script to project
Enjoy the show!