An example of a client-side app built with Angular2 and Apollo Client.
Please submit a pull request if you see anything that can be improved!
Running the app
0. This repository is only the Angular frontend.
Run the GitHunt API first. (This is temporary, until we have a permanently hosted demo server.)
1. Install Node/npm
Make sure you have Node.js installed (the app has been tested with Node
2. Clone and install dependencies
git clone https://github.com/apollostack/GitHunt-angular2.git cd GitHunt-angular2 npm install
3. Run the app
- Open the client at http://localhost:3000
- Click "Log in with GitHub" in the upper right corner
- You'll be presented with the seed items in the app
Submit a Repo
Click the green Submit button and add repo with the username/repo-name pattern.