This is a collection of utilities related to the VGM format. The intention is primarily to mockup a procedure for handling VGM files in a cross-platform manner, with the intention of eventually creating cross-platform versions of existing open-source VGM tools.
- Reference the files in your project.
- Follow the usage instructions below!
Instructions for usage of each tool will be provided as tools are added.
How to Initialize
- new VGM(str_data);
- If successful, a new VGM object is returned.
- Arguments: `str_data` is a string of binary characters (TODO: account for bytearrays as well).
- string VGM.toText()
- Parse a VGM into human-readable text.
- Arguments: none
- Return: string vgm_text