KKPasscodeLock is an iOS toolkit for adding a passcode view controller and passcode settings in ios apps.
- Either a simple 4 digit passcode (using a numeric keyboard) or a free-text passcode (in development)
- Supports universal apps (both iPhone and iPad)
- Advanced passcode settings controller: set & change passcode, turn off/on passcode and passcode tries allowed
- Passcode is saved securly in the device keychain
Using this framework is really easy.
- Add all the source files under the src folder, including KKPasscodeLock.bundle
#import "KKPasscodeLock.h"where you need it.
- Add the
QuartzCore.frameworkinto your project
- See the usage of the passcode lock from the sample app
- Provided under the Apache 2.0 License