- Fixed a bug in Widget.responds_to_event. Thanks to Scott Rainey for urging.
- Caching states works, again. Thanks to Gudleik Rasch for spotting.
- We cleanly require cells-3.4.x now. Thanks to Ryan Bates who remarked that Apotomo 1.0.x tries to require cells-3.5, which was wrong.
- Removed the usage of state-args. If you want the event instance in your triggered state, use @opts[:event] or upgrade to apotomo-1.1.
- fixed gemspec to not require useless gem dependencies.
- removals from ViewHelper: #trigger_event, #form_to_event and friends as they use deprecated Rails helpers.
- Widget#fire now accepts payload data for the fired event.
- triggered states now receive the event object if they expect one argument.