git clone git://github.com/apotonick/cells_examples.git cd cells_examples script/server
localhost:3000 and have fun.
app/controllers/blog_controller.rb and study the cell class files referenced by #render_cell.
- a basic cell to start with is in
- forms in cells are revealed in
- simple caching is demonstrated in
Simple Caching is demonstrated in
/portal/rubyflow does use view inheritance. Read how it’s done at http://apotomo.de/2010/04/using-cells-view-inheritance-to-clean-up-your-views/
If you think these examples are useless, feel free to add more descriptive stuff and send
us a pull request. We’re looking forward to your work.
Every contribution pulled into master will be rewarded with beer at a Ruby/Rails
event (I PAY!).
- Michał Łomnicki [mlomnicki]: VideoCell with AJAX-Form, model and cache sweepers (+3 beers).
- Winston Tsang [rubyconsumer]: added a layout with navigation, a display-cells-borders button, and various JS libs (+3 beers).