With the 1.5.0 release
delete_by_query features as well as adding fixes for some breaking UI/Ux behaviors.
- When connecting to an ES cluster, dejavu now allows fetching the existing indices via UI. #120
- New enhancements to the
queriesview to add support for Update by Query and Delete by Query in addition to view data. #131
- Ability to add custom headers with the requests to target ES clusters that may use different form of authentication than Basic Auth. #90
- Updated Dockerfile to use Node 9.8.0 and yarn (instead of npm), also adds a Docker compose file.
- Dejavu now shows error messages when any ES request it makes fails. #127, #139
- A basic implementation to support
reduce motion. #163
- Ensuring that reload button updates mapping and deletion of data. #162, #159
- App loading behavior on Firefox. #158