Editors note: This and future episodes of Forging Titanium are available here.
The Titanium Mobile 1.8 SDK is here and it comes with a whole bag of goodies! Here's just a short list of some of the highlights:
- Dual runtime support for both Rhino and the newly integrated V8 engine for Android
- The Mobile Web Beta SDK is now integrated into Titanium Mobile
- 2 new gestures:
- Android VideoPlayers can now be embedded
- Full XML DOM Level 2 support on both Android and iOS
- Support for the iOS 5.0.1 "do-not-back-up" file attribute
And there's a whole lot more. Be sure to watch this screencast to see a number of these new features and parity alignments in action!