The Alloy folder contains the scripts used to compile an app.
- alloy.js -- the main entry point for Alloy
- logger.js -- logging class
- tiapp.js -- parser for the tiapp.xml file
- utils.js -- utilities and helpers
- builtins -- scripts, such as moment or animation, that are available to app develpers to use within their Alloy projects
- commands -- Alloy's sub-commands, such as
- common -- constants used within Alloy, such as base file names, file extensions, lists of platform-specific tags to be handled specially, etc.
- grammar -- TSS parsing helpers
- lib -- client-side libraries, such as the primary alloy.js client library and sync adapters
- plugin -- python plug-in for older CLI versions
- template -- templates for components created by
alloy generateor for use by parsers when generating code