Conflict-Free Replicated Data Types (CRDTs) in Swift
This repo contains the Swift code introduced in the tutorial series on CRDTs at appdecentral.com.
- Conflict-Free Replicated Data Types (CRDTs) in Swift. An introduction to the series, what replicating types are, and the rules they follow.
- A First Replicating Type. Presents the first type in the series, a replicating register. With this simple type, you can develop complete apps in some cases.
- A First Replicating Collection. Introduces the first collection type, a replicating add-only set.
- Time for Tombstones. Introduces a set type that can be added to, and removed from. Addresses how you can handle time robustly, as well as introduce tombstones to handle deletion.
- Replicants All the Way Down. Introduces a replicating dictionary type which recursively merges its values.
- Maintaining Order in Replicating Types. Introduces a replicating array type suitable for use with text.
- Developing a Distributed Data App with SwiftUI and CRDTs. Brings together all of the replicating types from the series into a distributed data, SwiftUI app that syncs via CloudKit.