PointyCastle APIs are used for ecdsa, sha256/512, hmac, etc.
- 'pascaldart/common.dart' - Basic models for PascalCoin objects such as PrivateKey, PublicKey, AccountName, AccountNumber, etc. Also several "Coder" objects which encode and decode these objects to byte arrays.
- 'pascaldart/crypto.dart' - PascalCoin cryptography. Generate keys, sign messages, encrypt/decrypt private keys (
PrivateKeyCrypt), and encrypt/decrypt payloads (
- 'pascaldart/signing.dart' - PascalCoin signing. Includes operation models (such as
TransactionOperation), encodes and decodes operations to raw format, and can sign operations using a
- 'pascaldart/json_rpc.dart' - An implementation of PascalCoin's json-rpc API.
If you want to import everything, import
- Support multi-operation
- Add parser for walletkeys.dat (from desktop wallet)
- Support Extended PASA (EPASA)
- Support more json-rpc methods
- Support sect283k1 curve
- More tests (particularly for operation digests)
Issues and contributing
Contributions are welcome and encouraged. Simply fork this repository, make changes, and create a pull request.
For issues, create an issue on GitHub