Juice UI allows you to create flexible, interactive web applications quickly. Entice your users with behaviors such as drag & drop, resizing, sorting and selecting. Build first class apps with accordions, autocompletes, datepickers, sliders, and more. Juice UI provides the simplicity needed for prototyping and the robustness needed for enterprise class production applications.
Download Juice UI now and take your project's UX to the next level!
Note: Juice UI requires .NET 4.0. Please ensure the proper version of .NET is installed before attempting to integrate Juice UI Controls. The .NET 4.0 Redistributable can be downloaded here or through WebMatrix.
Juice UI can be installed through the NuGet Package Manager:
PM> Install-Package JuiceUI
Alternate Download: The NuGet package can also be downloaded directly via the downloads page on GitHub if needed.
- Progress Bar
Join the Juice UI mailing list on Google Groups to stay up to date on the latest discussions, ask for help, and even take an active role in the future of Juice UI.
Take advantage of the massive community of developers at http://www.stackoverflow.com. We recommend searching for the tags
When first encountering an issue with Juice UI, please use one of the community support options to triage and identify the issue(s) before submitting issues to GitHub. Our staff will browse the community on a regular basis to identify any issues which should be pulled in as a bug for the project.
Please submit any bugs to the issues section of this repository. When submitting please be as detailed as possible and include the following information:
- If trouble publishing, building - full Operating System specifications for your development environment.
- If trouble deploying - full Operating Systems specifications for your deployment environment.
- Which IDE you’re using (eg. Visual Studio 2010, Web Developer Express, etc.)
- What type of website project you’re developing in (eg. Website, Web Application)
- A test case which reproduces the issue. (If your test case is over 20 lines of code, please upload a file or ZIP of files)
- Full Exception output including Stack Trace and any Inner Exception data.
You may use Juice UI under the terms of either the MIT License or the GNU General Public License (GPL) Version 2.
The MIT License is recommended for most projects. It is simple and easy to understand and it places almost no restrictions on what you can do with Juice UI.
If the GPL suits your project better you are also free to use Juice UI under that license.
You don’t have to do anything special to choose one license or the other and you don’t have to notify anyone which license you are using. You are free to use Juice UI in commercial projects as long as the copyright header is left intact.