Clone this wiki locally
- Move to npm registry
- Support all cordova versions
- Update to iOS sdk v7.3.5
- Remove demo folder, which was needlessly increasing plugin size
- Update to iOS sdk v7.3.1
- Support for cordova >= 4.0.0
- Support for cordova < 4.0.0
- Update Google Play Services (externally located)
- Remove unused dependencies
- Set maximum cordova version supported to < 4.0.0
Connectivity detection: When a new connection to WiFi or 3G/GPRS is detected, the ads are automatically shown if you asked to show them before and there was no connection.
Integration with tappx: the developers community that exchanges advertisement to promote their apps. You can advertise your app for FREE. You can decide how much inventory you divert to Tappx.
Back-filling: your lost inventory is delivered to tappx (you must have a free account).
Google Libraries externalitzation: The libraries are fetched from external repository, to help it keeping updated.
Intel XDK: Added support to Intel XDK platform and uploaded examples on how to integrate it.