Clone this wiki locally
Records the purchase status and conversion events for a play billing purchase.
admob.recordPlayBillingResolution(purchaseId, billingResponseCode, success, fail);
- purchaseId: The id of the purchase (you will get it when
admob.events.onInAppPurchaseevent is called).
- billingResponseCode: The result of a play billing purchase. The value can be any billing response code from:
- admob.PURCHASE_RESOLUTION.RESOLUTION_CANCELED: A resolution indicating the purchase was canceled.
- admob.PURCHASE_RESOLUTION.RESOLUTION_FAILURE: A resolution indicating the purchase failed.
- admob.PURCHASE_RESOLUTION.RESOLUTION_INVALID_PRODUCT: A resolution indicating the product is invalid.
- admob.PURCHASE_RESOLUTION.RESOLUTION_SUCCESS: A resolution indicating the purchase was successful.
- success: success callback.
- failure: failure callback.