Please sign in to comment.
gRPC gradle plugin rework (#983)
Motivation: 0ebe48e divided the servicetalk-grpc-gradle plugin into two files: 1. an executable script 2. an uber jar with the plugin logic The executable script assumed the uber jar would be co-located in the same directory as the uber jar, but that isn't the case in gradle caches. This means the plugin may fail to execute outside of the maven m2 repository structure. Modifications: - Instead of publishing a static script for each platform which assumes a co-located uber jar, dynamically generate the executable script depending upon where the uber jar is resolved from for the local build. Result: servicetalk-grpc-gradle works with gradle cache directory structure and local development.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 89 additions and 180 deletions.
- +0 −1 buildSrc/build.gradle
- +0 −74 buildSrc/src/main/java/io/servicetalk/internal/build/ExecutableBuilder.java
- +3 −3 servicetalk-examples/grpc/helloworld/build.gradle
- +3 −3 servicetalk-examples/grpc/routeguide/build.gradle
- +0 −5 ...lugin-internal/src/main/groovy/io/servicetalk/gradle/plugin/internal/ServiceTalkCorePlugin.groovy
- +67 −15 ...grpc-gradle-plugin/src/main/groovy/io/servicetalk/grpc/gradle/plugin/ServiceTalkGrpcPlugin.groovy
- +3 −3 servicetalk-grpc-netty/build.gradle
- +13 −76 servicetalk-grpc-protoc/build.gradle
Oops, something went wrong.