Please sign in to comment.
Also collect total bytes allocated in alloc tests (#1116)
Motivation: It is useful/interesting to have an overview about total bytes allocated, not only the number of malloc calls. This is not used to fail tests though, more as an informational thing. Modifications: Introduce and hit new counter with allocated size whenever allocations happen. Result: It is possible to inspect the total allocated bytes.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 25 additions and 5 deletions.
- +4 −2 IntegrationTests/allocation-counter-tests-framework/run-allocation-counter.sh
- +7 −0 ...ion-counter-tests-framework/template/AtomicCounter/Sources/AtomicCounter/include/atomic-counter.h
- +5 −1 ...ocation-counter-tests-framework/template/AtomicCounter/Sources/AtomicCounter/src/atomic-counter.c
- +2 −0 ...ter-tests-framework/template/HookedFunctionsDoHook/Sources/HookedFunctions/src/hooked-functions.c
- +7 −2 IntegrationTests/allocation-counter-tests-framework/template/scaffolding.swift