/ appleseed-maya Public
est77 released this
30 Dec 19:51
· 230 commits to master since this release
This is a beta release of appleseed-maya, an appleseed plugin for Autodesk Maya 2017 and later.
This release was built against appleseed 1.8.1-beta.
Keep in mind this is beta-quality software and there are a number of known bugs that will be fixed in the next releases of the plugin.
- Added support for SSS sets.
- Implemented swatch rendering in Hypershade window.
- Improved interactivity when rendering to the RenderView.
- Don't force the number of rendering threads when exporting projects and doing batch renders.
- Removed debug messages printed in Output Window.
The plugin is a Maya module.
- Uncompress the zip file.
- Add the path containing the
appleseed-maya.modfile to your
Maya.envfile or to the
- Launch Maya and enable the plugin in the Plug-in Manager.