Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This is a beta release of blenderseed, an appleseed plugin for Blender 2.79 and later.
This release is designed to work with appleseed 1.9.0-beta.
Keep in mind this is beta-quality software and there are a number of known bugs that will be fixed in the next releases of the plugin.
oslinfoinvocation on Linux.
- Fixed error messages that were being generated when an object had no materials.
- Fixed export crash that was occurring due to a conflict with other addons that use the node system (AnimationNodes, etc.)
- Fixed issues with the final image going blank and not being usable in the compositor.
- Hid non-connectable inputs of OSL shader nodes.
- Moved SSS, Volume and Alpha/Bump parameters into separate tabs.
- Added tooltips to denoiser parameters.
- Reduced message verbosity in system console during preview rendering.
- Download and unzip appleseed: https://appleseedhq.net/download.html
- Download blenderseed but don't unzip it.
- Start Blender, then File → User Preferences.
- Click on Install Add-on from File...
- Locate the appleseed plugin (you can filter by Render in the category list on the left) and enable it.
- In the plugin settings, set appleseed Binary Directory to the
binfolder of appleseed (e.g.
- Click Save User Settings and close the dialog.
- Choose appleseed in the rendering engine dropdown.
Short (2 minutes) user-contributed tutorial, click on the image to play on Vimeo: