Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is a beta release of blenderseed, an appleseed plugin for Blender 2.75 and later.
Keep in mind this is beta-quality software and there are a number of known bugs that will be fixed in the next releases of the plugin.
- Redesigned user interface.
- Switched to a faster and more robust method of displaying rendered tiles.
- More robust material preview.
- Use proper color space for textures based on file extension.
- Fixed multi-pass rendering.
- Fixed changing number of rendering threads.
- Fixed generation of
.appleseedfiles with non-ANSI characters.
- Removed render layers as they are no longer supported by appleseed.
- Plugin is now platform-independent.