This release has a minor change to the Kindle tools, and a minor change to the Kobo tools.
For the Kindle tools, an attempt has been made to give an explicit error message for the new KFX format ebooks.
For the Kobo tools, incorrect linux support has been removed, and the decryption of ePubs with unusual file encodings has been improved. (Fixing issues #151, #156 and #162.)
Several changes in this release.
- Update to obok script and plugin to make them work with Kobo Desktop 4.0
- Another fix for new Topaz format tags
- Better checks for XML files in ePub decryption
- Updates to the documentation to point people to this repository
- An attempt to make the Mac Application work more reliably on new installs
This release has two main changes
(1) A fix for some more previously unknown Topaz tags
(2) A big update to the Macintosh application, so that keys are only retrieved when necessary, and all possible keys will be retrieved and tried. It should make the Macintosh application much more reliable.
Fixes the problem of the plugin working in debug mode but not when running normally.
Improves checking of B&N key generation in the plugin
Changes the Mac application to use notifications instead of dialogs after a drag&drop operation.
Improves Kindle key retrieval on Macs with multiple Ethernet ports
The release has a first attempt at a fix for the recent changes to the Kindle for PC encryption. Note that this is strictly a Kindle for PC fix. As far as I can tell, this does not fix the problems with Kindle for Mac.