Two fixes in this release.
Windows users with non-ASCII characters in their Windows user names should no longer have problems decrypting Kindle ebooks downloaded using Kindle for PC 1.17.
Macintosh users with complex hard disk setups should no longer have problems decrypting Kindle ebooks downloaded using Kindle for PC 1.17.
This release does not include any support for the KFX format Kindle ebooks that are often downloaded when using Kindle for PC/Mac 1.19 or later.
This update fixes a problem with the PDF decryption where the PDF includes very precise (more than 8 or so) decimal places.
It attempts to fix a problem with the Macintosh App and folder creation.
It has a minor update to the obok script for stand-alone use.
It updates various version numbers and copyright dates, and has some FAQ changes.
This release has a minor change to the Kindle tools, and a minor change to the Kobo tools.
For the Kindle tools, an attempt has been made to give an explicit error message for the new KFX format ebooks.
For the Kobo tools, incorrect linux support has been removed, and the decryption of ePubs with unusual file encodings has been improved. (Fixing issues #151, #156 and #162.)
Several changes in this release.
- Update to obok script and plugin to make them work with Kobo Desktop 4.0
- Another fix for new Topaz format tags
- Better checks for XML files in ePub decryption
- Updates to the documentation to point people to this repository
- An attempt to make the Mac Application work more reliably on new installs
Three minor changes
(1) Remove debugging dialog from Mac App
(2) Update plugin version number correctly
(3) Do not alter DRM-free PDFs when importing to calibre
This release has two main changes
(1) A fix for some more previously unknown Topaz tags
(2) A big update to the Macintosh application, so that keys are only retrieved when necessary, and all possible keys will be retrieved and tried. It should make the Macintosh application much more reliable.
Fixes the problem of the plugin working in debug mode but not when running normally.
Improves checking of B&N key generation in the plugin
Changes the Mac application to use notifications instead of dialogs after a drag&drop operation.
Improves Kindle key retrieval on Macs with multiple Ethernet ports