- What are Approval Tests?
- Getting Started
- ToString (ostream insertion)
- What's new?
What are Approval Tests?
They are great for testing objects with lots of fields, or lists of objects.
- C++11 (or above) compiler
- One of: GoogleTest, Catch2, CppUTest, doctest, Boost.Test, [Boost].UT
- Download The Approval.cpp Starter Project
- Read the Getting Started page
- Set up your main file.
- Read the User Guide on Read the Docs or on GitHub.
- Watch the Videos
ToString (ostream insertion)
Often, you will need to create functions to allow objects to print their state. This is commonly done with an ostream
You can find examples here: To String
If you have any comment or suggestion on this documentation, please email Llewellyn or Clare via the details in the Contributing page.