GraphQL Inspector is a set of tools to help you better maintain and improve GraphQL API as well as GraphQL consumers.
GraphQL Inspector outputs a list of changes between two GraphQL schemas. Every change is precisely explained and marked as breaking, non-breaking or dangerous. It will help you validate documents and fragments against a schema and even find similar or duplicated types.
- Validate schema
- Schema change notifications on Slack, Discord or Webhook
- Finds breaking or dangerous changes
- Validates documents against a schema
- Finds similar / duplicated types
- Schema coverage based on documents
- Serves a GraphQL server with faked data and GraphQL Playground
- Github Application
- Github Actions
GraphQL Inspector has a CLI and also a programatic API, so you can use it however you want to and even build tools on top of it.