Lucidchart empowers you and your team to create and collaborate on architecture diagrams, mockups, user flows, flowcharts, and other visuals in real time.
With our integration, you can include these visuals in GitHub so team members can quickly understand an issue or pull request. Simply insert a public link to the Lucidchart document—the link will unfurl to show a preview, ensuring that users always see the current version of the visual.
Lucidchart helps you maximize collaboration and productivity as you:
- Create impressive visuals quickly with intuitive, drag-and-drop functionality.
- Work together in real time from any location.
- Use in-editor commenting, notes, and @notifications to get approval or give feedback.
- Monitor processes, systems, and goals through data linking and conditional formatting.
- Import database schemas, AWS infrastructure, and CSVs to build diagrams faster.
- Include links and layers for interactive diagrams.
- Review changes or restore previous versions of your document through revision history.
- Use presentation mode to turn larger, complex diagrams into easy-to-consume slides.
- Embed your diagrams in additional platforms that you already use.
By using visuals, our natural, universal form of communication, you can increase productivity, break down communication barriers, and keep everyone on the same page. Our cloud-based platform has helped teams innovate 38% faster and eliminate 2.5 meetings per week—see what it can do for yours.
Lucidchart is the essential visual productivity platform that helps anyone understand and share ideas, information, and processes with clarity. With this intuitive, cloud-based solution, everyone can work visually and collaborate in real time while building flowcharts, mockups, UML diagrams, and more. Lucidchart is utilized in over 180 countries by more than 15 million users, from sales managers mapping out target organizations to IT directors visualizing their network infrastructure. 96% of the Fortune 500 use Lucidchart, and customers include Google, GE, NBC Universal, and Johnson & Johnson.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 210-9890.