Seamlessly connect and integrate your GitHub repositories to your Transifex projects. Once integrated:
- New localization files from your GitHub repository will be automatically added to your Transifex project, and
- Fully translated content from your Transifex project will be automatically pushed back to your GitHub repository (via commit or Pull Request, depending on which you select).
All setup is easily managed through the all-in-one Transifex web app, in three simple steps:
- Authenticate Transifex on GitHub,
- Link your GitHub repository to a Transifex project, and
- Specify the files you'd like to sync, and what automated actions should take place after localized content is sent from Transifex back to Github.
Support your files, whatever the format
The Transifex platform supports 30+ File Formats (po, .strings, .srt,to name a few). Find a comprehensive list of all supported file formats in the Transifex Help Center.
Leverage the full suite of localization tools
Take full advantage of all the localization tools available in the Transifex platform from Translation Memory, Glossary, and Machine Translation to help manage translation quality and consistency; to customized workflows and collaboration tools to connect your translators, community, or professional translation vendors; and more.
Install in 4 simple steps
- If you are installing from Transifex, visit project Settings > Integrations > GitHub > Install.
- Click Authorize button to install GitHub Integration to your GitHub account.
- Select the GitHub repositories that you want to make available for your localization projects.
- Clicking on the Link Repository button, the GitHub Integration wizard will pop up to manage the setup.
Sit back and watch the integration automatically push content and translations!