App built using Probot which generates an automated summary of activities and happening on your GitHub repository.
App in Action
When the Weekly Digest App gets installed in a repository of a user or organization, it curates together the following data and publishes it as an issue:
- Issues created in the last one week
- Open Issues
- Closed Issues
- Noisy Issue
- Liked Issue
- Pull requests opened, updated, or merged in the last pull request
- Opened Pull Requests
- Updated Pull Requests
- Merged Pull Requests
- Commits made in the master branch, in the last week
- Contributors, adding contributions in the last week
- Stargazers, or the fans of your repositories, who really loved your repo
- Releases, of the project you are working on
The app, as the name suggests, generates these digests and publishes it on weekly basis, typically on a Sunday.
One can change the default configuration of the app by adding a .github/weekly-digest.yml file in their GitHub repository, which allows them to configure the publish day and the specific information included in the digest.